Barclays Cycle Hire: Live data latency
- Every time TfL update their XML feed, it is timestamped
- This plot looks at the initial "staleness" of this data - i.e the difference between this timestamp and when the data is first published
- The "staleness" of this data will increase linearly until the next XML dump is released, at which point we start again...
- On occasion, the XML isn't updated for hours, and the data can get very stale indeed...
- X-axis:Time, Y-axis: How stale is the data, minutes
Low latency does NOT neccesarily equate to high accuracy.
Just because data has been updated
recently, it may still be very wrong.
Data last published:
Timestamp of last data: